If you're seeking for mainland company creation and business setup in Dubai, you'll need experienced businesspeople, and we're the trusted name in town, having adapted to Dubai's cutting-edge business ambience. Company formation in Dubai is difficult, but not for us; as Business Setup Consultants, we can handle any situation.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF MAINLAND BUSINESS LICENSE FOR COMPANY FORMATION IN DUBAI
The pre-requisites for a Mainland Business Setup in the UAE are choosing the suitable business activity and a legal form of business (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC).
- The following are the several types of business licences available in the UAE:
- A commercial licence that allows you to engage in any type of trading activity.
- An Industrial License for developing industrial or manufacturing business; A Professional License for specialised professional services, craftsmen, and artisans.
The procedure for How to Start a Business on Dubai's Mainland
- Determine which local service agents are required for the formation of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or a local business.
- Obtain DED approval for your name.
- Make a Memorandum of Agreement with a professional service agent and submit it to the DED with your licence application.
- Business Free Zones licence allows for a quick start-up, 100% ownership, and tax exemption.
- Examine the suitability, accessibility, and cost of the location.
- Eligibility and conditions for a visa
- As a trusted business solution partner, you require a registration consultant.
- Do not make plans only on the basis of publicly available information.
- Don't choose a company licence based on a hunch.
- Bank fees should never be overlooked.
- Do not rush into signing a contract with a local business service agent without legal paper and approval.
- Some offices only allow one visa, which is for the investor but not for the staff, and if you receive a Free Zone licence, you may find yourself obligated to take the pricey office out of your budget, subject to availability, so be cautious and verify before going to Free Zones.
What are the benefits of mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE?
The following are some of the benefits of Mainland company formation in Dubai.
One of the important benefits of mainland company formation in Dubai is that it is not restricted to who and where you can trade in Dubai, so that you don't have to worry about the legal issues of overstepping your trade permissions.
To start a mainland business in Dubai, you need to partner with a business consultant in Dubai. At Alhadif Business Setup, one of the leading business consultants in Dubai, offers Mainland Company Formation in Dubai at the most affordable price. Alhadif can help you with all the processes involved in setting up your business in Dubai.
International trading opportunities.
Are you looking to expand your business or trade internationally? Mainland company formation in Dubai gives your business the freedom to engage internationally.
You can make use of this option to scale your business presence at the global level.
Diversified Business Offerings
Dubai’s smart city infrastructure offers businesses the power to diversify their operations and take their businesses to the next level. Opting for a company setup in the Dubai Mainland offers a better business evolution and expansion scope. Moreover, Dubai’s mainland business setup offers a faster, less restrictive, and faster administrative process as compared to other business formations in the UAE.
You can do business with the UAE government.
Mainland company formation in Dubai gives you an extra edge over all other business setup formations in Dubai. I.e., you can indulge in government tenders and contracts. The contracts and projects are worth millions. There, your mainland company can benefit from long-term business success and profit generation. Also, your business will gain popularity locally and internationally, and it would be easier to win other countries' projects after working with the UAE government.
The following are the jurisdictions that provide opportunities for Mainland Company Formation in Dubai:
Sheikh Zayed Road.
Some of the international companies and businesses are situated along this high way, which is crucial and comprises skyscrapers and skylines. Sheikh Zayed Road connects two big cities, namely Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Al Karama, Bur Dubai, and Deira:
All three are the most populous residential areas in Dubai. They are known for their historic places and wholesale businesses.
If you are looking for a mainland company formation in Dubai for sectors such as financial sectors, professional consultants, retail industry, hospitality ventures, Business Bay is the right place for you.
One of Dubai's upcoming industrial hubs can provide you with the necessary business infrastructure closer to the city. Al Quoz is divided into four parts - factories, industrial setups, warehouses, and other residential and commercial complexes.
Al Qusais consists of both industrial and residential complexes along with educational and medical institutions. It is the best place for company formation in mainland Dubai.
Jumeirah is the coastal part of Dubai, which comprises residential and lavish business setups.
Documents Required for Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
- License Application
- Attested LLC agreement
- Required governmental forms
- Name reservation and initial approval certificates
- External departments approval
- Tenancy contract
- EJARI registration certificate
- Copy of NOC for partners
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Registration
Talk with a Business Setup Consultant to know which business license in Dubai to opt for!